We are all busy planning on ensuring that this office remains the safest ophthalmology office.
Already we have:
- Placed plexiglass around the front desk
- Placed breath guards around the slit lamps (eye microscopes)
- Set up HEPA Air Purifiers around the office
- Purell hand sanitizer outside the office entrance
Some of the Additional Procedural Plans for your safety:
- Staff may call you in advance of your appointment to review your medical history.
- Upon your arrival for your appointment, you will call from your car to check in. When available, we will direct you into an exam room so that you can bypass the waiting room. (Please make sure we have your cell phone number for calling and texting).
- Everyone will WEAR A MASK at all times or they will not be allowed in the office. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. We will supply one if you don’t have one.
- Patients and my staff will have their temperature checked.
- In most cases only the patient will be granted access to the office, everyone else will need to wait outside. There will be exceptions for minors and those who require an aid.
- Office staff may come into the exam room to check you out and schedule any additional appointments you may need.
- As you should have always expected from us, with my detail oriented staff, we will continue to meticulously clean the exam rooms between patients.
We ask that everybody be patient during this transition time, as our objective is to keep yousafe. If you are possibly sick, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or under suspicion for COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
We are looking forward to reopening. As always, we thank you for your understanding and cannot wait to see your smiling faces again (even if they are under a mask.)
Keith Seidenberg, MD