Out of concern for the health of my staff, my patients, myself and all of our families, I am limiting my practice to eligible patients that are Covid-19 vaccinated. In addition my staff is also required to be vaccinated.
Please bring a copy of your vaccinated card.
Already we have:
- Placed plexiglass around the front desk
- Placed breath guards around the slit lamps (eye microscopes)
- Set up HEPA Air Purifiers around the office
- Purell hand sanitizer outside the office entrance
Some of the Additional Procedural Plans for your safety:
- Staff may call you in advance of your appointment to review your medical history.
- Upon your arrival for your appointment, you can call from your car to check in. When available, we will direct you into an exam room so that you can bypass the waiting room. (Please make sure we have your cell phone number for calling and texting).
- Everyone will WEAR A MASK at all times or they will not be allowed in the office. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. We will supply one if you don’t have one.
- In most cases only the patient will be granted access to the office, everyone else will need to wait outside. There will be exceptions for minors and those who require an aid.
- As you should have always expected from us, with my detail oriented staff, we will continue to meticulously clean the exam rooms between patients.
We ask that everybody be patient during this time, as our objective is to keep you safe. If you are possibly sick, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or under suspicion for COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
As always, we thank you for your understanding and cannot wait to see your smiling faces again (even if they are under a mask.)
Keith Seidenberg, MD